We are trialling Reach Higher in a four-year pilot (2015-2018).
- 58 Reach Higher scholars undertook the programme in its first three years
- 19 won Oxbridge offers
- 16 are at Oxbridge or expect to go in the summer of 2017
- 48 have won offers from one of the UK’s most selective 12 universities
- 36 are at one of the 12 most selective universities or expect to go in the summer of 2017
- 41% of our Oxbridge applicants have won offers. The national average is approximately 20%.
- 55% of our Cambridge applicants have won offers – a rate better than almost any school in the country
- All scholars came from schools in northern areas where under 10% of university applicants reach the 25 most selective universities.* In some parts of the South East this figure is over 50%.
* With the exception of one 2015-16 student.